With an integrated Shopify store in Geargag, you will:
- Sync orders automatically from Shopify to Geargag for fulfillment
- Auto-generated mockup & synced bulk from Geargag to Shopify for selling.
Follow these 2 steps to integrate your Shopify stores to Geargag and discover the amazing things:
1. Add new Shopify Store connect
Go to Geargag Admin > Integrations > Shopify
Add a new connection with the Shopify store name & click "Add new connect"
Confirm Geargag access by logging into your account & click ‘Approve’ to continue.
Geargag does not limit the number of store connections. Feel free to add as many Shopify stores as you have at no fee.
2. Config the Shopify integration
Click Edit at the right of Connected Stores to open Config Shopify Dashboard on Geargag
Check the Config setup as follow:
1. On/Off the connection (Switch to Disable if you don't want to Connect Geargag to the Shopify Store)
2. Order Import Settings:
- Manual: The synced orders will be listed as unfulfilled
- Automatically: The synced orders will be automatically requested fulfill
3. Setting Variant & Styles:
Shopify allows only 100 variants synced at a time, so you have to choose the exact variants you want to be synced. You can change this list at any time.
When you finish, click "Save"
For any question with Woocommerce integration, leave us a message in the chatbox or email email@example.com.